Trim your Wick
I would recommend using a handy Wick Trimmer to keep your wick neat and tidy.
Trim your wick between 3-5mm before each burn.
Allow to Pool
Let the top layer of wax to liquefy and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling.
Wondering how long this should take? We would recommend at least 30-60 mins for a good even pool.
Burning & Extinguishing
I would recommend that you should only burn your candles for 4 hours at a time then extinguish, allow to cool for 2 hours before relighting.
To extinguish your candle I would recommend that you use a candle snuffer to prevent blowing hot wax over your furniture.
Candle Safety Information
- When lighting your candle for the first time it is recommended that you trim the wick between 3-5mm.
- Always place your candle or wax melt on a flat surface.
- Never leave a candle unattended whilst burning.
- Never place a burning candle on or near anything that could catch fire.
- Leave at least 10cm between each burning candle.
- Never place a burning candle in a draught.
- Keep the wax pool clean from matches or any other debris to avoid flaring.
- Keep burning candles out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not move a burning candle.
- Do not place candles near a heat source.
- Always extinguish flames with a snuffer.
- Always place a candle or wax melts on an appropriate candle/wax melt holder.
- Never burn the candle completely, leave at least 20mm and discard.
- Do not place candles under shelves or electrical equipment.
- Always remove all packaging before lighting your candle.
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours.